Golden Collision Center has opportunities available for people who are passionate about working on vehicles.
If you are an experienced tech, we have plenty of cars to work on in an air conditioned shop. We have a great group of techs willing to help each other as we research and adapt to the changing OE Procedures in our industry.
If you’re new to the industry, we offer ICAR training hand in hand with on the job training. You will learn how to access proper OE procedures and grow the skills necessary to follow them.
Whether you are a twenty year tech or just out of school, we offer health insurance, Dental, Vision, Vacation time and a Retirement plan.
If you’re passionate about cars, come and join a company that’s passionate about people.
- Must thrive in a team environment
- Must demonstrate a Sense of Urgency at all times
- Continuous learning is critical to success. The ability to actively seek out and apply new concepts and processes is required.
- Integrity in the desire to do what is right even when no one is watching.
- Organizational skills are a priority to ensure accuracy in a high volume environment.
Larry is our President. With twenty five years in the industry, he sets the vision for the company and ensures all employees are committed to our “Core Values” of trust, integrity, and responsibility. Larry received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.