We have learned the Culture that exists within our company is the most important element in our success. This Culture starts with our employees being committed to a successful team environment. Since our Customer experience will never exceed our employee experience, we all work daily to ensure a strong Culture of integrity and open communication.
Imagine being a part of a neighborhood shop where our relationships are personal and our service reflects it. Where you can impact the lives of our customers with the personal service they deserve after an accident has interrupted their lives. This position is critical to the flow of the shop. The in house clients for this position are all the employees downstream in the production line. By completing everything possible in this Blueprint stage it sets up all other team members to succeed.
1. Scan all cars pre and post repair 100% of the time.
2. Accurately identify and document all damage to the vehicle in no more than twenty percent of the overall body time in the job.
3. Strive for 50% Repair vs Replace.
4. Perform a final inspection to ensure 100% quality in the repair.
5. Maintain 100% of ICAR or Vendor required training
- Must thrive in a team environment
- Must demonstrate a Sense of Urgency at all times
- Continuous learning is critical to success. The ability to actively seek out and apply new concepts and processes is required.
- Integrity in the desire to do what is right even when no one is watching.
- Organizational skills are a priority to ensure accuracy in a high volume environment.
If you’re ready to get started, fill out the form below.